Monday, February 16, 2009

Why I choose nursing!?



Actually I really dont like nursing but I dont have a choice because my tita is the ine who supports my financial needs in the school. she wants me to take up this course bacause she wants me to go abroad and to work there. But as of now I think that I cant easily go abroad because of the economic crisis in the world wherein many of the OFW are coming back here in the Philippines because they were fired in there job. And there are also lot of RN here in the Philippines who are jobless. That's why im afraid that my course will be useless in the near future when I graduate. But still im trying hard in my studies so that I can graduate on time.

14 comments:

  1. A nurse will always give us hope,
    an angel with a stethoscope.
    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. hay naku.......

    buhay nursing......
    mabuhay nursing.....
    bumubuhay ang nursing.....
    nagpapahalaga ng buhay ang mga nursing....

    iyan ang buhay natin.....

    mga student nurse......

    the hope of all the opresssed people, the poor and to those in needs of medical attention.....

    gud luck to us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. never mind the negative possible outcomes of taking up nursing.. it will just add to your burdens. =) just look forward of reaching your dreams for your contentment or beyond the lists of your wants.. and so, that wud be the greatest achievement in life! godbless and goodluck to all of us! lets make it to the board!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GOD BLESS laine. :D sabay sabay taung mag cacapping

    ReplyDelete
  5. elow elaine!

    just always remember what God had promised in Jeremiah 29:11... "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and future."

    add me up! notereader03.blogspot.com

    God bless you always! :)
    Trust in the Lord

    ♥CJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. do gud in u'r studies!
    in order to achieve ur goals!
    go2 nursing s2dents!

    ReplyDelete
  7. uhm... your quite right about that. but never looe hope. we do not know what might happen inthe near future...

    good luck though and god Bless.

    Nice blog...

    ReplyDelete
  8. just believe dat u can do it...ok!!
    go on!!
    good luck gurl!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i know we have different reasons why we chose this course,..whatever the reasons is lets just make our parents proud!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. u must love it coz u deserve it. though you don't really like this course that much, u need to love it because u must... hehehe! God bless...

    ReplyDelete